At Enso Homes our number one priority is to keep everyone safe whilst maintaining our business operations in line with all Federal & State Government recommendations.
The health and wellbeing of our clients, staff, trades, suppliers and the wider community is what matters most to us. We are closely monitoring advice from the Federal & State Government and continue to implement a range of health and hygiene initiatives across our business activities based on that advice.
Enso Homes Clients
Our building sites continue operating, with a number of new measures and procedures being implemented in the interest of health and safety. Site meetings with our supervisors, clients, trades and suppliers continue, however we do offer options to our clients to liaise via phone calls, video conferences and emails where needed.
We also continue to work closely with our build partners, suppliers and trades to maintain our supply lines. We are not currently forecasting any significant delays in the construction of your new home due to COVID-19. We ask that you respect the fluidity of the situation as we continue to be transparent with all information at hand. Should you require access to our selection studio, please contact us by calling 5240 9300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to build with Enso Homes?
UPDATE 6/10/20 – We are open for business! However, the state government has announced new restrictions to combat the spread of COVID-19. The wearing of face masks is now mandatory across all of Victoria as are social distancing measures and sanitising hands upon entry to our displays . You can visit our Display Home between 11am and 5pm Saturday to Wednesday. However, to protect the health and safety of all visitors and our staff the following measures are currently in place:
- Face Masks must be worn before entering our Display Home and remain on.
- Do not enter our Display Home if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- You will also be asked to confirm that your family members have not recently tested positive to COVID-19.
- We will collect contact details to assist with potential contact tracing where possible. This is a Housing Industry Australia guideline. These details will not be used for sales purposes. If you wish to be contacted by Enso Homes relating to building, please provide your consent to our Sales Consultant.
- If you or a family member has a positive diagnosis with COVID-19 after meeting with our sales consultant or office staff, please notify our office as soon as possible by calling 5240 9300.
- Maintaining social distancing requirements of 1 person per 4 square metres and a spacing of 1.5m between separate parties as per the COVID-19 Plan.
- Use of Enso Homes supplied hand sanitiser upon both entry and departure of the Display Home.
- Enso Homes will ensure that all high-touch areas are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis.
- Enso Homes will promote healthy airflow within the Display Home by opening windows and doors where possible.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Head Office: 8:30am-5pm
Display Home : Saturday – Wednesday 11AM – 5PM
QUAY 2 ESTATE 6 Rosser Boulevard, Torquay
Georgia, our friendly Sales Consultant, is ready to chat and eager to assist you with any building queries. Feel free to contact Georgia on 0438 428 103.
New ways of working
For our office-based staff, we have developed and implemented our COVID-19 Safe Plan that supports the social distancing advice from health authorities. This allows us to best protect the health of our staff and their families whilst maintaining productivity so we can ensure that our clients receive the building experience and home that they deserve.
To our clients, our staff, our trades and suppliers – whoever you are within the Enso family – reach out if you need to. By remaining connected and supporting one another we will navigate our way through these challenges together. The challenges that we face provide an opportunity to rally together, strengthen our relationships and come out stronger on the other side. It is also a time to reflect on the broader impact of this pandemic, display empathy towards others and practice appreciation for everything that we are grateful for. We wish you all the best and will be providing regular updates to all stakeholders.
Warm regards from all of us at Enso Homes.
*updated at 7/10/20