At Enso Homes our number one priority is to keep everyone safe whilst maintaining our business operations in line with all Federal Government recommendations.
The health and wellbeing of our clients, staff, trades, suppliers and the wider community is what matters to us above all else. We are closely monitoring all advice from the Federal Government and we are implementing a range of health and hygiene initiatives.
Enso Homes Clients
Our building sites continue operating, with a number of new measures and procedures being implemented in the interest of health and wellbeing. Site meetings with our supervisors, clients, trades and suppliers will be substituted with phone calls, video conferences and emails until further notice. We’ve taken proactive steps to ensure our supply lines are secure. Those building their home with us can be assured we are not currently forecasting any significant delays and your home will be delivered to the highest standards of quality. We ask that you respect the fluidity of the situation as we continue to be transparent with all information at hand. Should you require access to our selection studio, please contact us by calling 5240 9300 or emailing email@example.com.
Looking to build with Enso Homes?
In response to the recent lifting of COVID-19 restrictions, we are reopening our Display Home to public walk-ins.
To protect the health and safety of all visitors and our staff the following measures are in place:
1. Ensuring anyone with symptoms of illness do not enter the Display Home.
2. Collecting contact details to assist with potential contact tracing. This is a Housing Industry Australia guideline. These details will not be used for sales purposes. If you wish to be contacted by Enso Homes relating to building, please provide your consent to our Sales Consultant.
3. 10 person limit in the Display Home at any time.
4. Maintaining social distancing requirements of 1 person per 4 square metres and a spacing of 1.5m between seperate parties.
5. Use of Enso Homes supplied hand sanitiser upon both entry and departure of the Display Home.
6. Enso Homes will ensure that all high-touch areas are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis.
7. Enso Homes will promote healthy airflow within the Display Home by opening windows and doors where possible.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Saturday – Wednesday
11AM – 5PM
6 Rosser Boulevard, Torquay
Catherine, our friendly Sales Consultant, is ready to chat and eager to assist you with any building queries. Feel free to contact her on 0438 428 103.
New ways of working
For our office-based staff, we are introducing a virtual working from home model that supports the social distancing advice from health authorities. This allows us to best protect the health of our staff and their families whilst maintaining productivity so we can ensure that our clients receive the building experience and home that they deserve.
To our clients, our staff, our trades and suppliers – whoever you are within the Enso family – reach out if you need to. By remaining connected and supporting one another we will navigate our way through these challenges together. The challenges that we face provide an opportunity to rally together, strengthen our relationships and come out stronger on the other side. It is also a time to reflect on the broader impact of this pandemic, display empathy towards others and practice appreciation for everything that we are grateful for. We wish you all the best and will be providing regular updates to all stakeholders.
Warm regards from all of us at Enso Homes.